A Few Words About Me
Prior to forming Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP. Mr. Doyle was a partner with the predecessor firms of Doyle & Schafer, Doyle, Moore & Schafer, Doyle & Moore, D’Antony, Doyle & Moore, D’Antony, Poliquin & Doyle. Prior to that, Mr. Doyle was a Senior Associate with the firm of DiCaro, Highman, D’Antony, Dillard, Fuller & Gregor.
Mr. Doyle has extensive civil litigation practice in the areas of medical malpractice, business litigation, employment law, criminal defense and DMV matters.
Mr. Doyle’s experience includes mediations, binding arbitrations, and both bench and jury trials.
- Member, State Bar of California
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, California Public Defenders Association
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Member, Litigation Counsel of America
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor 1989
- Southern Connecticut State University, B.S. Political Science 1985
Mr. Doyle has extensive experience in defending criminal actions involving both misdemeanors and felonies. He also has experience prosecuting personal injury matters in both State Superior Court and Federal District Court.