Dental Malpractice. Fight Those Frivolous Accusations with Help From Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP
At Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP, we are a group of California dental malpractice defense lawyers who feel passionate about protecting our clients and maintaining their good names. We know that malpractice lawsuits take their toll on health care providers because far more than money is at stake. Our clients must face the stigma and damaged reputations that come from allegations of malpractice, and they need the vindication that comes from winning their cases.
As dental license defense attorneys, we know that patients have many reasons for bringing forth malpractice accusations. While some degree of genuine malpractice exists across all medical fields, competent health care providers are more likely to face false claims than to commit true acts of negligence. At the core of any frivolous malpractice case, we have to look at all possible scenarios and what could be driving the patient’s motivations:
- Did the patient simply have what he or she perceived as a negative or unpleasant experience, and has let that color the perception of quality or competent care?
- Is the patient in trouble financially, and hoping to reduce medical debt by using the malpractice claim as a bargaining chip?
- Is the patient otherwise financially motivated, and hoping to gain a monetary windfall?
- Did the patient fail to disclose any important information, like past conditions, prescriptions, or other data that contributed to the issue in question?
- Did the patient fail to follow instructions or aftercare procedures, thereby giving him or her responsibility in any deterioration of the condition?
- Does the patient have a history of non-compliance or combative behavior?
As you can see, we believe in a comprehensive approach that considers all possible causes, which in turn, helps us plan defense strategies that cover every angle of a case. Likewise, as lawyers for dentists, we understand the need to present medical facts and procedures in a way that juries can understand, because when they see that our clients performed at the standard of care, they are able to discern the truth of the situation. We want our clients to feel that they have a partner, advocate, and defender on their sides.
If you are facing a malpractice claim, contact our office today for a consultation, (949) 727-7077. We can help you get through this and restore your professional reputation and patient trust.
- Considerations in Choosing a Professional Liability Insurance Company
- The Most Common Types of Business Litigation
- How to Handle Medical Board Complaints
- How Divorce Affects Your Finances: Part 2
- How Divorce Affects Your Personal Finances
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP