While DUIs represent a major safety concern for our roadways and drivers, many DUIs truly stem from truly well-meaning individuals who did not realize that they just tipped over the legal limit. Perhaps you indulged in that extra glass of wine at dinner, or simply did not give yourself enough time between your last drink and driving. However, our laws take a very severe stance toward DUI offenders, which is why you need to hire the best DUI attorney, like one of our associates at Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP.
What Happens After a DUI?
We understand that, when you are charged with a DUI, you want answers now, which is why we encourage you to contact us immediately at (949) 727-7077 for a consultation.
For example, most new clients want to know how much to hire a DUI attorney, because they need to plan for the immediate financial impact on their situations. Others want to know worst case scenarios so that they can mentally and emotionally prepare for the months to come. The possible outcomes of your case depend on several factors, but we approach each and every client with the belief that they deserve a defense that exhausts every option for an ideal resolution. Rather than waste time pouring through search engine results that do not pertain to your situation, your consultation with us will provide you all the relevant facts and outcomes that directly apply to you.
We know that a DUI charge creates severe stress for our clients, as well as the concern of public stigma from family and friends. We want you to know that our associates will strive to give you the care and support you deserve, and empower you with information. If you want to find an experienced DUI attorney in Irvine, CA, know that our team is here for you. Let us help you get past this so that you can move on with your life.
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- Making the Best Impression: Do’s and Don’ts for Child Custody Disputes
- Mitigating Medical Malpractice Risks
- What Are Health Providers’ Obligations Under HIPAA?
- How to Write an Internet Usage Policy
- Misplaced Frustrations and Malpractice. Defending Healthcare Professionals
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP