The prospect of divorce never feels comfortable, but the potential for those tough child support and custody arguments adds further stress. If you are just starting the process, you probably have many questions:
- Who gets primary custody?
- How will visitation work?
- How will the amount of support be decided?
- Who will ensure that the child support is being used correctly?
- How does the custody arrangement affect support decisions?
- What about insurance, medical bills or school fees?
- What if one parent’s income changes?
- What if one parents wants to relocate out of state
With the help of an experienced family law attorney, you can navigate this unfamiliar territory with an advocate on your side.
Why Do I Need a Family Law Attorney?
The complex nature of child custody and support laws in California means that defining a fair and equitable child custody/support agreement can be a tricky. You may have plenty of well-meaning friends or family members who give you advice or anecdotal stories telling you what “should” happen in your divorce case. However, each and every divorce resolution is unique to the family dynamics, parental relationships, custody arrangements, personal incomes and needs of the children. Your children deserve positive relationships with both parents, and your divorce and child support attorney also makes sure the court hears your voice, goals, needs and true financial situation.
How can Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP Help?
As a recognized provider of divorce lawyers in Orange County, we want to take the apprehension and confusion out of your divorce by empowering you with the information and assistance you need to proceed with confidence. We know you want to find a divorce attorney you can trust, and we invite you to contact us or call (949) 727-7077 today for a consultation. With our compassionate and competent service, we will help you safeguard you and your children’s future.
- Considerations in Choosing a Professional Liability Insurance Company
- The Most Common Types of Business Litigation
- How to Handle Medical Board Complaints
- How Divorce Affects Your Finances: Part 2
- How Divorce Affects Your Personal Finances
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP