No matter your business type or industry, you will eventually end up facing the disgruntled employee who puts you at risk for litigation.
Human resources philosophies have evolved so much in the past two decades as we strive to create work environments that balance the needs of a company with the rights of the employee. However, all of those advances still do not solve the fundamental problem of an employee who has gone off the proverbial rails. At Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP, we are a committed group of employer representation lawyers. We can not only defend you against frivolous lawsuits, but we can also help foster a culture of prevention by giving your business a firm legal foundation. Here are just a few of the ways we can help.
- Disgruntled or terminated employees put your trade secrets at risk, and face the temptation to do as much damage to your business as possible. We can help craft trade secret protection measures, such as legally binding non-disclosure agreements for all employees.
- The most common complaint of terminated employees is that they were treated unfairly. You need to craft well-constructed, legally acceptable employee counseling and discipline Likewise, you need to build into your hiring process a way for employees to acknowledge that they have been trained and understand these procedures.
- Your executive and employee contracts offer your best prevention against future litigation. We can help you craft contracts that plan for any contingency, including non-compete clauses. Regardless of the size of your business, you truly want to take the time to secure an adequate employee contract that protects your interests.
While these are just a few examples, Doyle Shafer McMahon offers comprehensive legal services that target businesses, corporations, and other employers. We want to help you create a healthy work environment that still protects your interests and reputation. To schedule a consultation, contact our office or call (949) 727-7077 for assistance.
- The Most Common Types of Business Litigation
- How to Handle Medical Board Complaints
- How Divorce Affects Your Finances: Part 2
- How Divorce Affects Your Personal Finances
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- Making the Best Impression: Do’s and Don’ts for Child Custody Disputes
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP