Defending Hospitals, Doctors, Nurses And Health Care Professionals Facing A Malpractice Case
You have devoted your career to helping people, and you feel that your medical profession is more of a calling than a job. You strive to bring healing and hope to your patients, and do your best for them each and every day. However, now you are facing a malpractice lawsuit and the stress and emotional strain that comes with it. The attorneys at Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP understand what you are going through, and we special in the representation of doctors. We can help you get through this situation, and will be your advocate in protecting your reputation. As you begin this journey, here are some tips to help you process the months to come:
- Regardless of the situation, try to not take a malpractice claim personally. We know that this is easier said than done, but remember that dissatisfied patients sometimes express their personal frustrations through frivolous lawsuits. This is certainly not fair, but you will better navigate this situation if you focus on your professional performance.
- Understand that this situation may take a very long time to come to a final conclusion. Litigation, especially in malpractice defense cases or HIPPA cases, is a drawn-out process governed by very extensive rules and procedures. We know that you want to move on with your life and put this behind you as soon as possible, but accept that it will take time.
- Let us be your advocate. As medical license defense attorneys, we will handle all of the research, depositions, and fact-finding. As frustrated as you feel, do not discuss the case with others, including coworkers.
- Do not be afraid to ask questions. We are on your side, and want you to have all of the information you need to feel confident in this process.
- If you find yourself struggling mentally or emotionally, get the support you need. Malpractice claims create a unique kind of trauma that is very real for the accused health care professional.
Doyle Schafer McMahon believes that defending doctors, nurses and health care professionals, allows us to support those who give so much of themselves to others. We are ready to help you fight back against your malpractice claim, and restore your confidence in the work you do. Contact us or call (949) 727-7077 for a consultation, and discover the empowerment that comes from having the right attorney on your side.
- How to Handle Medical Board Complaints
- How Divorce Affects Your Finances: Part 2
- How Divorce Affects Your Personal Finances
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- Making the Best Impression: Do’s and Don’ts for Child Custody Disputes
- Mitigating Medical Malpractice Risks
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP