Considering Divorce? Why You Need Professional Help Now
Even the most amicable divorce still brings up strong emotions, but when the divorce is heavily acrimonious, that is when you need to find a divorce attorney who has experience with difficult cases. With so much at stake, you want to know that you have a knowledgeable advocate who wants to ensure your voice is heard and your interests are protected. If you are facing a divorce, the team at Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP is here to help. Our attorneys know how emotionally traumatic your divorce process can be, and we are here to help you get through it so you can get on with your life.
When You’re Ready to Get Started on Your Divorce
- First and foremost, contact us for a consultation. You need legal help now, especially when it comes to issues of finances and custody.
- Mentally prepare yourself with a proverbial “Divorce Code of Conduct.” When emotions are running high, people tend to impulsively say and do things that they not only regret later, but also that ultimately hurts their cases. No one benefits by letting behavior break down into nastiness. Your attorney can help you by offering advice on how communication should proceed, as well as your rights throughout the divorce.
- Ignore the advice of well-meaning friends and family. They often only have anecdotal experiences and can end up steering you in a very wrong direction. If you have questions, only your divorce attorney can provide credible information that applies to your unique situation.
- Learn more about those confusing technicalities that may apply to your case. For example, some parents believe that child support and visitation are one in the same (i.e. no seeing the child if payment is late or missing). However, a good child support attorney will advise you that custody and support are two separate aspects of your parenting plan and how not to violate either.
- Gather all the information you can, especially financial information, deeds, retirement accounts, and more. This will save you time and money. Likewise, think about all of the things you may need legal help changing, like wills, medical directives, next-of-kin, and access to medical records.
While these are basic considerations, you need to contact us as soon as possible by calling (949) 727-7077 for comprehensive planning that directly applies to you.
As trusted divorce lawyers in Orange County, we want to help you feel informed and empowered so that you can put this struggle behind you once and for all.
- The Most Common Types of Business Litigation
- How to Handle Medical Board Complaints
- How Divorce Affects Your Finances: Part 2
- How Divorce Affects Your Personal Finances
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- Making the Best Impression: Do’s and Don’ts for Child Custody Disputes
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP