Defending Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Professionals
Despite the ease of access to instant information, we’re still seeing an incredible disconnect between patients and doctors. Patients are struggling to manage their expectations, and their lack of understanding as to how medical practices operate is fueling their dissatisfaction. From incorrect self-diagnoses to asking for medications that are inappropriate for their health, they’re attempting to process complex information just because it’s within easy reach.
Yes, they’re simply advocating for their health and wellness, but beyond that immediate context resides a highly-nuanced, strictly-regulated system. Not to mention, a body of knowledge that commands years of schooling and practice. If only it was a simple misunderstanding that could be cleared up over the course of a checkup. But the divide isn’t only growing, it’s becoming increasingly litigious. Those mismanaged expectations are leading to accusations of negligence. And the swelling frustration with the largely faceless health insurance industry is only boosting the scrutiny of providers. In too many cases, it’s culminating in malpractice claims.
If you are a medical professional who is being sued for malpractice, turn to Doyle, Shafer, McMahon, LLP and our team of medical license defense attorneys to help defend your practice and your reputation.
We know that it is difficult, but the first step to approaching your case is to try and not take accusations of malpractice personally. You already know that you provide an excellent standard of care, and our team will help you prove it. The representation of doctors requires a thorough understanding of their specialties, how they operate their practices, and industry standards, which is why not every law firm is suited for it. We offer not only extensive experience in representing medical professionals but a meticulous approach to understanding their respective fields and the unique nature of their cases. It’s upon that foundation that we’ll build a defense that is vigorous, aggressive, and that aims to give you the vindication you need after such a stressful situation. While we understand that some patients resort to legal action after perceived neglect, we believe that doctors deserve the best protection against such opportunists.
Beyond representing doctors and defending nurses and health care professionals, our team believes passionately that our health care system must continuously provide a balance between managing risk and patient care. We encourage our clients to mold their operations so that they always demonstrate their commitment to the industry’s best practices. Rather than need a HIPAA lawyer later, they can invest their time and effort in an operation that is an example of picture-perfect HIPAA compliance. Likewise, small steps that focus on improving patient experiences when possible can go a long way toward how they perceive their care experiences.
As you embark on this journey, let us help you take back your reputation and regain the confidence you need to help your patients. Contact us at 949-727-7077 for a consultation and get the malpractice help you can trust.
- What Is a Search Warrant and What Are Your Rights?
- The Difference Between Reasonable Suspicion and Probable Cause
- Making the Best Impression: Do’s and Don’ts for Child Custody Disputes
- Mitigating Medical Malpractice Risks
- What Are Health Providers’ Obligations Under HIPAA?
- How to Write an Internet Usage Policy
- Misplaced Frustrations and Malpractice. Defending Healthcare Professionals
- 4 Top Areas Your Divorce Proceedings Will Impact
- 5 Tips For Getting Through A Divorce With A Positive Outcome In Court
- A Proven HIPAA Lawyer Malpractice Defense
- Accused of Dental Malpractice? Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Comprehensive Defense Services
- Anaheim Lawyer
- Attorney In Irvine
- California Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers
- Contact Us
- Defending Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals
- Dental Malpractice Defense Lawyers Repair Your Reputation
- Divorce And Child Support Lawyers
- Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP Provides Top-Quality Medical Malpractice Defense Services
- Employer Representation Lawyers
- Employer Representation Lawyers In Orange County
- Finding The Right Divorce Attorney
- Get Answers to Your Tough Divorce Questions at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP
- Have You Been Charged with a DUI? Call Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP for Help Now
- HIPAA Lawyer Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Hire A Dental License Defense Attorney
- How Doyle Schafer McMahon, LLP Helps Small Businesses Grow
- How Much To Hire A DUI Attorney In Irvine, CA
- Huntington Beach Attorney
- Irvine DUI Attorney
- Is Your Business Vulnerable to Litigation? Prevent Future Law Suits with Legal Help From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Malpractice Case Starts With Having The Right Attorney On Your Side
- Medical License Defense Attorneys
- Navigate the Divorce Process With Confidence—Find Legal Help at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Our Firm
- Practice Areas
- Protect Your Business and Your Good Name With Professional Liability Defense From Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Protect Your Business From Employee Litigation
- Retain a Top-Quality DUI Defense Attorney at Doyle, Schafer, McMahon LLP
- Take Frivolous Malpractice Claims Head On With an Experienced Defense Team
- Test url
- Tustin Legal Representation
- What to Do When Frivolous Business Lawsuit Strikes
- Why You Need Legal Help to Safeguard Your Business and Staff
- Will the Affordable Care Act Drive Up Malpractice Accusation Rates? Safeguard Your Reputation With Help from Doyle, Schafer, McMahon, LLP